Valentines Day Cartoon Valentines Day Cartoon

Thanks for using my song! I like the cartoon!

Bruce Wizard - Magic Trick Bruce Wizard - Magic Trick

I love Bruce Wizard's trippiness.

Parrot McGee Ace Attorney Parrot McGee Ace Attorney

LOL

Chronicle Bulletin #4 Chronicle Bulletin #4

I love the Phoenix Wright style movement. Anyways, thanks for using my music. If you need more, let me know.

JackAstral responds:

Thanks for making it :)

Geo TD Geo TD

The graphics aren't the greatest, and based on your early demos, I liked the early look a bit better. But I love this game overall, and man, it gets hard at about round 40.

Jacob7798 responds:

Haha, thanks man! What are your thoughts on the music though? ;D

CrossCode CrossCode

This is really awesome! Wow. It controls nice, and it feels like Cave Story in a way!

Dawn Over The Horizon Dawn Over The Horizon

And the new retro sound continues. It is your bread and butter. I'd like to see you try other things, but this is certainly your strength.

Techmo-X responds:

Thanks! I've loved working on Chiptune and retro tracks but I've now been trying to do more chillstep stuff. I've been busy lately with work and college so I'll be back this June for more!

XenoMorph XenoMorph

The nice thing about your music, is that it combines old sounding instruments with a sense of newness. And then it all explodes. There are a bit of frequency issues there, but I usually can overlook those, because it's very nice! Again, I'm getting that sense of something missing. There could be something else added, something else extra. Like, this song is almost there.

Techmo-X responds:

Yeah this was just for a small project my friend was going on for a video game related to Aliens. This was a work in progress I admit but I still like the damn thing despite it's flaws. Kinda gave me a bit of insight to what I should be adding and improving.

All Systems Go All Systems Go

I really like this a lot. Something is lacking, but I can't quite place what. I love the solo bits.

BTW, WHEN IS YOUR NEXT SONG

Techmo-X responds:

Yeah I work with a variety of sounds. I don't just stick to one genre, I like to incorporate all my music with different elements. I've been mostly experimenting while working and with college when I have time so I mostly only got samples at the time so I'll just post those for now and get to releasing full tracks again up in June 2017.

Meet The Artist Meet The Artist

I guess you hate H3H3 then.

K3MaMi responds:

lolol

circle girl circle girl

The color palette is very nice. :)

Star Wars Persona Star Wars Persona

All the Sith have to have a silly obvious inference to a real world, like Sidious, Tyrannus, Maul, Grevious, Bane. Names not taken are Darth I'm-A-Bad-Person and Darth Evildoer. :D